2018-01-25

Death (2) - Nightclub

Out of habit, I knocked on the door. A sensual, almost silly voice greeted me. "Come in, it's unlocked!"

The room was a sight to see. Fully decorated in deep red tones, with some notes of black, I couldn't help but to think of an old cabaret's private rooms. Guess that's kinda what the club was - minus the old part.

Laying on the satin bed covers was the girl. She too was a sight to see - her bright red dress made a perfect contrast with the deep crimson of the room. She too looked like taken from an old, elegant cabaret. I took in the sight as she sensually signed at me to come closer. Man, she was gorgeous. Too bad I was there following orders, and not on an innocent pleasure night.

"Hello, cutie. Want me to carry you to heaven?"

Damn, she knew how to be sensual. I died a little on the inside, knowing too well I wasn't there to play that game. I handed her the VIP card as I sat on the bed.

Her expression changed, too subtle for most people to notice, but obvious enough for me. "Oh, so you're a VIP, huh? Well, I'm willing to play that game too, cutie. Just don't forget that there are rules in here."

I looked into her eyes. Poor thing. I felt bad for her. Doing special clients was bad enough, but... this was something else. I laid beside her, her hand sensually caressing my chest, a hint of what she could do. "So, what's it you want for tonight, darling?"

With a big effort, I managed to put on the at-work mask, hoping that it would become a reality soon enough. I petted her cheek softly, retracing the x-shaped scar with my fingers. "Why do you do this. Why do specials, I mean."

She was sensual as hell. Yet I could tell she was lying. "I like this, darling. Makes me feel good."

I smiled at her. "Okay. So, tell me, what's the worst you've... seen."

"Boss is always the worst, darling. But, oh, how I love when he decides to pay a visit...."

"Then you'll have a hell of a good night tonight, honey." I smiled as I pulled out a knife, gently placing the tip against her neck, almost forcing her to raise her head. My heart dropped as she smiled back. She was too used to this. Who the hell gets used to that stuff?

"You can do whatever you want with me, darling..."

I barely managed to keep my mask on. "Honey, I don't think you realize..." I started opening my own shirt. She couldn't hide a loud gasp when she saw the tattoo on my chest. "I don't think you realize Andrei sent me."

"Well, darling, he's the only one who hands VIP cards, so..." She winked an eye, back in character. Damn she was a good actress.

"Yeah. Your problem is, he said there are no rules tonight." I said as I immobilized her, the knife pressing hard on her throat.

And she broke down. Her mask was gone in a snap, panic took hold of her. "No... No, you can't..."

My mind snapped too - but in another direction. Her scared eyes got the best of me, and I couldn't help wanting more. My voice turned itself into an eerie whisper. "I can do whatever the hell I want. Honey. Now, be a nice girl and cooperate, will you?"

She let out a muted whimper as the knife nicked her skin. "Please..."

I got up, my heart racing, longing for more. I heard her sobbing as I opened the cabinet. I couldn't help but to whistle at it's contents. Holy shit. We were way less equipped than that at the workplace. A couple of the things made clear that Andrei's hand was behind the selection.

My eyes stopped on a plastic box. I hesitated a second before I reached for it. Sure this was hardcore stuff, but... technically it was still well below any red line.

She froze when I showed her the box. "Oh, god, please..."

"Look, Honey. Technically this is still within the rules, isn't it? ... I mean, it sure hurts like hell, but that's about it. It won't send you to the ER or anything, you know."

"Te-technically I... I can just... say... say no and... and walk away..." Tears filled her eyes as she realized her words wouldn't change anything.

I grinned at her. "Well, but I told you there are no rules tonight, didn't I?"

She started sobbing as I left the box open on the bed, while I went on to prepare the thing. A few minutes later, it was ready. I offered her my hand. "Come here."

She wouldn't move, so I took her hand and pulled her onto my arms. "I said come here, honey. Didn't you hear me?" I said in an eerie murmur as I petted her hair, gently, a subtle hint of what would come next. I took the knife once more, making her look into my eyes. She was frozen, terrified. She'd obviously been with Andrei quite a few times.

"Now, will you be nice and stay still?" I circled her, tied her hands in her back. I needed her to cooperate. Or at least it would make everything much easier.

She kept sobbing as I marked two symmetrical spots on her back. It was a good thing that her dress showed so much of it. I then took one of the meat hooks that now dangled from the thick rope I had hung from the ceiling, pinched her skin, and drove the hook through it.

She let out a scream of pain, which made me smile. This wasn't even that bad.

"Does it hurt?" I petted her shoulders in yet another hint.

"Please... oh, god, please, I can..."

"Shut up." I whispered into her ear. Then went on to put the second hook.

She screamed even louder this time, now just mumbling a continuous "no, no, no...."

I took the thick rope, and made her look up again, directly into my eyes. She was paralyzed with fear. My own voice didn't sound as threatening as it should have. "Now comes the worst part, honey. Are you ready?"

"Please...." She closed her eyes out of pure terror.

I pulled on the rope, lifting her in the air, suspended only by the two metal hooks pierced through her skin. She started wailing in agony. For a second, I closed my eyes, just listened to her. A smile came to my lips, a madman's grin, as I secured the rope, leaving her hanging.