2020-02-25

Colombia (8) - Father

I grabbed the clippers and proceeded to shave Mother’s head -- soon we both were crying, but that didn’t stop me from finishing what I’d started.

Kay oversaw the whole thing, but her mind was drifting. She knew about the immediate future, but … what next? Would the girl actually learn? She came back from her mind trip when I placed the clippers back in the bag and stared at her, not having a clue on what to do next. “Oh. Wow, that was quick. Now, for the next part of the lesson, I’m giving you an easier role.” Kay pulled her phone from her pocket and handed it to me. “I need you to record what I’m about to do. Oh, and do take a seat, this will take quite longer.”

I sat on the chair and hit the record button.

Kay looked at Father with a devilish smile -- the man, for the first time, understood. She was no lunatic… no, she was far, far worse. She put on a rider’s helmet, hiding her face -- she didn’t like it, but she couldn’t risk being recognized in the video if it ever were to go public. And that was definitely something that could happen.

She drew a hunting knife, which made Father go white. Good. She laughed. “Calm down, I’m not going to hurt you. Just teach you a little lesson, that’s all.” She dexterously used the skinning hook to cut off the man’s clothes, leaving him fully naked.

I had to look away. Seeing Father naked was too much. Yet I didn’t say a word, nor put the phone down.

“And now,” Kay continued, “how about a bit of grooming, huh?” She took the clippers and started with the man’s head, but then went on to shave his whole body, leaving his crotch for last.

Midway, the man had started crying, and now he couldn’t seem to stop.

Once done, she looked at her work before touching him, making a big show about expecting him to be baby-soft, but theatrically recoiled as her hand glided up his back. “Oh, shit. No. No, this won’t do, you’re as silky as sandpaper. Hold on.” She ran off to another room, then came back with a triumphant smile, and a razor blade in her hand. “Now, THIS will make your skin soft!” She laughed as she proceeded to, again, shave the man’s whole body.

Father kept sobbing the whole time, his mind dividing between the understanding, and the urge to kill that woman -- or worse.

Kay laughed and again looked at her work, her hand again gliding up his back.  “There! Now you’re soft as a baby!” she got behind him and whispered into his ear “I’d go ahead and fuck your ass, but I don’t think Carmen is ready to see that.”

The man started sobbing far louder. She was no angel, no, she was indeed a demon.

“Okay, Carmen, you can stop the recording now.” Kay paused a second while I stopped it. “Alright, pa. Now, I’ll say this just once. If I hear you’ve done ANYTHING to her, the video goes public. … and I’ll make damn sure everyone you know sees it. Understand?”

The man looked at her, his mind broken. How could someone be so evil?

“Mr. Santana. I need an answer. Nod if you do understand.”

He nodded slightly.