2018-08-30

The Ball (4) - Going Down

Andrei grabbed our waiter again and put him on his feet, back tight against the low wall. "So, boy. What are you willing to do, huh?"

He was about to cry. "What the fuck do you want from me?"

"Shhh... keep your voice low. The correct answer is Anything we say. Now, say it."

Our waiter hesitated for a second, 'till Andrei took a knife to his throat, pushing hard enough for it to hurt.

That seemed to convince the guy. "A-a-any... anything you– you say."

"Good. Say, was it that hard?"

The guy's look made it clear that yes, it was that hard.

Andrei stepped back and handed me the knife. No need for words. He'd done the convincing part, now it was my time to play. I glanced at him, then stared at our waiter. Tears raced down his cheeks. Fear. Power. Our drug of choice. Time to get high.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. "Get on your knees. I don't want you tripping and falling down, you know."

He slowly knelt. Andrei took the chance to get behind him and gag him with his hands, then pointed at my knife. "Carve his chest."

Out of script? Maybe. I didn't really care at that point. I tore his shirt open and sliced a big X on his chest. He kept wiggling to get free and scream, but Andrei was way stronger, so our waiter didn't stand a chance.

I knelt in front of him, meeting his eyes. "You'll do as we say. Or else. Think ten stories down is a bad way to go? Think again. ... Think that hurt?" He barely nodded as I paused for an answer. "Then you have no clue on what pain actually is. That much I'll tell you. Now, try your best not to scream, will you? You don't want everybody to see you like this," I said, getting back on my feet and once more unzipping my pants. "Now, open your mouth and be quiet."

Doing it wasn't the worst for him. No, the worst hit was Andrei stepping aside, taking out his phone, and recording all of it. Of course, not before making him fully aware of it. Our waiter was now crying in silence, as I made sure he chocked on me and puked all over himself. The stench didn't help – but it was the price to pay for his fear, his desperation. That's what Andrei had asked for, and what I would deliver.

It took me a while. I was already spent from before, so I really had to focus. But the midnight sea came to the rescue. I was fully conscious of what I was doing, on where I was, but I was not self-conscious anymore. I had this. Andrei was there for me. My glass of water in hell. I felt it coming, slowly but surely. And I drowned in it.

Bang. I was aware enough to do it right – all over our poor waiter, who definitely wasn't expecting that ending. Then my head started to spin wildly, so I had to step aside to briefly recompose myself. I barely overheard Andrei give the guy a room number and a key card – apparently, we had been in a five stars hotel all the night. I'm not good at charity balls, okay?