2018-08-30

The Ball (2) - Dinner

By 9 pm we were at the most boring party I've ever had the displeasure of assisting to. The dinner was kinda good, but I was too worried about not getting any of it on the suit to actually enjoy the food. You see, the damned suit wasn't the real problem – getting it soiled in front of all these people was.

It was quite late when we finally got to the rooftop, leaving behind the awful music and the noisy chatter. The soft wind and the cool night made the suit a good choice. Andrei led me to the low-walled edge, and I couldn't help but to look down.

"Ten stories. Quite the fall, isn't it?" He said, hugging me from the back and immobilizing me against the waist-high wall, his voice almost a whisper against my ear.

I knew too well he was just messing with me, so I figured I should play along. "You gonna ask me to jump, or what?"

He laughed softly, his hand keenly reaching for my inner pocket. I barely noticed it, 'till the sharp knife caressed my throat. "I don't know, Sasha. Should I?" The amusement in his soft voice was too damn obvious. Just a silly game. As always, until it isn't.

My breath started to rage as I closed my eyes, grabbing the edge of the wall as if my life depended on it, knuckles steadily losing their color. I tried not to drown into the sensation, but man was it a hard task.

"What do you want, Sasha?" He teased me as he noticed my reaction.

"Do it," I whispered back.

He smiled softly. "Well, we can't really make a mess here, can we?" Yet the edge of the knife dug faintly into my skin, almost a too harsh caress.

I took in the feeling and drowned on it. Heaven, hell, who cares. This was what I was there for. Yet it wasn't enough. It never is. "That's barely a scratch."

"I told you we can't make a mess, didn't I?"

"Screw it all, Andrei. Do it."

"So, you wanna fool around, huh? What are you willing to do, Sasha?" The grin in his voice was obvious – and so, I realized this was the reason he'd brought me to the party. So he wouldn't die of boredom, indeed.

"Anything."

He quickly glanced around to check for curious cats, but apparently nobody cared about some guys talking a bit too close to the edge. In a split second, the knife had disappeared from his hand, only to be replaced by my own hands. He softly led them down, stopping right at the pants button. Shit. Words weren't needed – what he wanted was obvious enough.

My heart was racing as I opened the button, and then the zipper. Then the knife appeared in his hand again, tearing my underpants open with an accurate flick, freeing my dick from its prison. Fuck I was hard.

His breath hitting my neck had me sold, but he still said it. "Have fun, Sasha."

I knew well he had everything in control, I knew nobody could really see what was happening, but still. Being so exposed and completely in his hands made me really self-conscious. And horny. So I grabbed the thing and started jerking at it. First slowly, but then everything sorta started spinning and I lost all sense of time and place, and just let go, drowning in his embrace.

Right until I heard his voice again. "Don't soil your pants, you don't want everyone to know what you did, do you?"

No. I guess. I didn't care about anything anymore. Except I did. Shit. The very thought... Bang. Oh, well. I finally opened my eyes and looked down. There was a mess in the wall, but it looked like my pants were clean. I sighed, letting my head rest on his shoulder. "Holy shit, man."

He laughed softly. "Do you think this is over, my boy?" He shoved me forward against the wall, and with another hand flick – the knife had appeared yet again – cut another gash into my underpants, this time in the back.

The feeling of his hand against the bare skin made my head spin again, but what got me back up was its obvious course – like a river, that twists and turns around the mountains, but always ends up in the sea, so his hand, his finger, ended up, first around, then in, my asshole. And I got hard again. Oh, well.

"Close the zipper. Trust me."

I had no clue where this was going, but I did as he asked. And only then I realized. In. Shit. SHIT.

"Let go."

I tried. But I was too damn self-conscious. And there wasn't nearly enough room in my pants. "Oh, shit, stop it, Andrei."

His hand stopped abruptly. "... You want me to stop?" He said, every word calculated to hint at the correct answer, but still offering the choice – leaving it in my hands.

"Goddammit, just play along, you know what I mean!" I said a little too loud.

He laughed softly. "You almost got me, my boy. Alright, I'll play along. After all, you're always telling me to not let you go, right? Well... no need, there's no way out, is it?"

"Oh, shit..." Everything was spinning again, and his constant murmur only made it worse – only made me harder, mind you. I wondered if someone had ever broken a zipper with a boner. I totally could see it happening.

"No, you know there isn't. You know you like this, or you'd actually stop it. Now, you know how this ends, don't you? ... Come in there. Come on. Do it for me."

Bang. Crash.

He hugged me, hard. He knew well I needed it.

"How." I managed to say while trying not to drown in his arms. In the night sea. How on earth can you do that, you psycho. No need to say every word, he got it with just the first one.

He took a few seconds to answer. "Are you up for another... lesson? A test?"

Shit. I totally knew where it was going. "I'm up for an answer."

"I can't really explain it with just words, you know. Sasha, look at me."

I tried hard to stay afloat as I shifted around, but the sea was quite unforgiving that night.

"You know you don't have to, but I honestly think you could use a lesson. You shouldn't have to ask that question, you know."

Silence. My eyes said everything. I can't. I'd rather not. Shit. I can't say no. Not even for you, for myself. Shit.

"What exactly are you willing to do, Sasha."

It too took me a few seconds to answer that one, my mind still debating over it, yet knowing well the battle was long since lost. "Anything. Just ask."

His soft smile sealed the deal. "That's my boy."