2020-06-12

June (4) - Hell


In the next few days, everyone in the agency who knew what was going on (which was like 80% of the employees), went on to have fun with them, some even repeated. Sasha was one of them. I closely watched him go at it, every word, every movement of his, making me more and more proud of him. There was no hint of the boy who would rather become a plant than accept the bloodlust.

But everything must come to an end -- we couldn't really hold them much longer without human rights activists making a fuss. So after the week passed, I visited them once more.

"By the seven circles of hell, you two look bad," I hailed them. "I thought you would love it here."

They both looked at me. They were in quite a bad shape -- they had shallow cuts in different healing stages nearly everywhere, and of course, dried blood all over. During the week they had cried all the tears and then some, so now they didn't have any more left.

"So. Sadly, we can't keep you in here forever. So here's the deal." I pulled a folder out of my case and left it open on the table. "Sign this and we'll get you to a hospital to take care of that, and I'll also send you a lawyer so you two can make a deal."

Slava scoffed. "We know how this works. We sign that, we're dead."

I laughed. "Really? No, that's not how this works. Killing you, then signing that myself would be really easy. But I don't want you two dead. Leo knows that, right?"

He looked down, his voice hoarse from all the screaming. "Please. No. Not again."

I knelt in front of him and lifted his chin, forcing him to look into my eyes. "Your friend doesn't know, does he?"

… Apparently he still had some tears left, 'cause he started crying. "Andrei. No. Please. PLEASE."

Slava looked at him, confused. "What is he talking about"

I smiled at Lev. "Tell him."

"Please, Andrei… no… not this, no…"

I sighed. "Slava, you never noticed the scar on your friend's chest?"

Slava nodded in silence.

"Lev, tell him what it really means."

He closed his eyes, tears still freely flowing, leaving a clean trail over the dried blood. "It… it is… it's sort of the signature of a contract… he… he--"

"It means you work for me. Now, Lev. Do I have to carve it again? Do I have to hurt you yet again for you to sign that confession?"

He shook his head in silence, getting up after me, and went to the table where the folder with the confession laid open.

I offered him a pen. "Now sign it."

He hesitantly took it, and looked for a couple seconds at the folder before taking a deep breath and signing it.

I turned to Slava. "Get on your feet. Now."

He smiled. "You've had us in this hellhole for a week. And granted, it hurt a lot at first, I thought I was gonna die. But you know what? I think I have a new fetish." He winked at me. "You do have one hard tool after all, honey."

I winked at him. "Fine, I'll grant your wish." I grabbed his hand and pulled hard -- sending him flying.

He let out a pathetic whimper as he crash-landed right over the corner of the steel table. He couldn't even move before I had him immobilized.

I threw a cautionary glance at Lev, who simply sat at the corner -- he'd learned the lesson. Then I leaned over Slava as I traced my finger over his ass. "I knew you'd like this, you know."

He almost moaned as the first finger went in and started thrusting -- I didn't need to see his cock to know it was hard. Then the second finger went in, and this time he couldn't help moaning hard. "Oh, for being the devil, you sure know how to please a man!" But his scream as I shoved my whole hand up his ass proved him wrong.

"Well, you did say you had gotten a new fetish, didn't you? Then man up and stop screaming like a goddamned baby." I kept thrusting, harder and harder, punching his gut from inside, over and over. His hole was a bloody mess, but that helped some -- blood is a great lubricant after all.

I'm not sure he heard me over his own screams, though.

After a good while of pounding ever harder, I stopped and pulled my bloody hand out. "You know, you should have listened to your friend. He's learned the lesson. Right, Lev?"

Lev looked at me in silence.

"Come here. Tell me, you ever wanted to try fisting?"

He started crying again. "Andrei. Please. I signed that. I did what you asked. Please."

I laughed. "You know, working for me doesn't stop after doing one minor chore. Come here. NOW."

He slowly got on his feet and hesitantly came to the table, sobbing quietly. A glance at me convinced him that he didn't really have a choice, so he tentatively placed his fingertips against his friend's ass, then slowly started pushing.

Until I grabbed his arm and shoved it, elbow deep, into his friend's ass.

Slava let out a wild scream, but Lev was a puppet at that point -- he knew better than to try and do anything else than let me use his hand, his whole forearm, as a gigantic dildo on his friend.

It didn't take him long to sign the confession.

"And now, as Lev told you, the real contract," I said, throwing him on the floor and immobilizing him. Then I pulled a knife and carved a crude X on his chest. "There. Now you work for me."