2020-06-12

June (1) - Love

Ah, the spring. After the winter leaves and the snow melts, and everything is clean, and the sun is setting as we come home from work, setting the whole sky on fire. It really is breathtaking.

… I don't think Andrei really cares about the view. You see, he's more of a winter person. Yeah, Russians are like that. Still, he kept glancing at me the whole car ride back home, without saying a word. He finally parked the SUV in the alley, then looked at me.

The sea in his eyes was more than enough to quench the sky. I wanted nothing more than to drown in his arms, to get lost in the ocean even if it meant not seeing the sunset ever again.

Of course, he seemed to read my mind. The soft smile accentuating his words made my heart want to jump out of my chest as he patted his leg. "Come sit, my boy."

Almost in trance, I sat on his lap. I didn't even register the wheel digging into my ribcage, I was just drowning in the ocean, nothing else existed. Then I felt his deliciously warm hand slowly crawling up my arm, until it reached my shoulder and then softly landed over my nape. The slight pressure like gravity, pulling me down, down into the ocean… I closed my eyes as I sank fully into the water, our lips at first barely touching, then the scene turned into a nature documentary of the predator eating his willing prey.

After a while that felt like an eternity in heaven and hell at the same time, we both pulled back, gasping for air. His eyes darted down, and he burst into laughter. "Oh my, spring is really doing a number on you, huh?"

I felt the heat rising to my face. I… no! Yes? Had it been the fire, the ocean, the eternity?

It didn't matter. Andrei's hand was already softly brushing the bulge in my pants, which only made it grow tighter -- it was starting to hurt so nicely. His smile didn't help. "So, do you want me, Sasha?"

The part of my brain that does words stopped working, and thus I could only nod -- but it was more than enough to him.

He winked at me. "Then get on your feet. I can't do miracles yet, boy."

I shifted around and leaned against the wheel, only to feel the cool air on my ass accompanied by the sound of fabric ripping, which only made my cock throb harder. Then I felt his now moist fingers play 'get lost in the mountains', tracing a mesmerizing journey before reaching the mountain pass -- sorry, I mean the hole. I involuntarily let out a moan as it got in, my whole body now throbbing. I heard him smile as he pulled me back, impaling me as I fell on his lap, making me moan harder.

He smiled in silence as he started thrusting hard from below, every move, every shift in posture making me more and more light-headed, until everything faded and there was only his eyes, his soft smile, looking at me in the darkness. "You love this, don't you?"

… my word brain still wasn't working so I simply nodded.

He hugged me, hard, almost taking my breath away. … He wasn't one to say the magic words, but there was no need. We both knew.

Still lost in the middle of the sea, I carelessly put on the new pants that he offered me before leaving the car and going inside the house. We were both too tired for anything else but sleep, so we got straight into bed, where he spooned me to sleep.
 

- - -

 
(Next day, early morning)


The phone only got me into a slumber, but Andrei's curses in Russian jolted me awake. This was bad.

He finally hung up and looked at me. "A new day of work dawns, my boy. Come on, let's move, this is urgent."